Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

151 Missing Files

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by brokennex, Feb 21, 2018.

1. brokennex

brokennex Delta User

Trying to use the launcher for the first time, 151 files all receive a 404 response. Many of them are game assets, but there are also a number of libraries that fail to download. I poked around in the GameFiles/ subdirectories that the launcher is trying to download from and noticed that the ones under objects/ only go as high as e0/ and that there is no libraries/ subdirectory. It also gets a 404 response for the libraries from the fallback at libraries.minecraft.net.
    Hopefully you can sort this out, but I'll check the Technic version and see if that works.
    Edit: The Technic version also doesn't work. It says "Failed to download http://www.cyberconnects2.com/games/updates/rcraft/ammp_24-5-2016.zip".
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2018
  2. AzureZhen

AzureZhen Administrator R:Craft Staff

Hi Brokennex! The Technic version has been long outdated and abandoned in favor our in house built launcher! I am also aware that there was an issue with the files and I have fixed this issue so please do a hard force update like shown in the photo I'm attaching!
    Untitled.png
  3. brokennex

brokennex Delta User

That worked for getting past the launcher, but now I get the message shown in the attached image in the minecraft client:
    rcraft_error.png
  4. AzureZhen

What does your launcher look like? I just pushed an update to it.
    EDIT: Are you on the discord server?
  5. brokennex

brokennex Delta User

It works now, I just had to Hard Force Update twice in order for it to get all the right files (the first time it just grabbed the 151 that were missing).
    And no, I haven't been to the Discord. At least not in a while.
  6. AzureZhen

Great it hear its working!