Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

[Resolved] 151 Missing Files

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by brokennex, Feb 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brokennex

brokennex Delta User

Trying to use the launcher for the first time, 151 files all receive a 404 response. Many of them are game assets, but there are also a number of libraries that fail to download. I poked around in the GameFiles/ subdirectories that the launcher is trying to download from and noticed that the ones under objects/ only go as high as e0/ and that there is no libraries/ subdirectory. It also gets a 404 response for the libraries from the fallback at libraries.minecraft.net.
    Hopefully you can sort this out, but I'll check the Technic version and see if that works.
    Edit: The Technic version also doesn't work. It says "Failed to download http://www.cyberconnects2.com/games/updates/rcraft/ammp_24-5-2016.zip".
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2018
  2. AzureZhen

AzureZhen Administrator R:Craft Staff

Hi Brokennex! The Technic version has been long outdated and abandoned in favor our in house built launcher! I am also aware that there was an issue with the files and I have fixed this issue so please do a hard force update like shown in the photo I'm attaching!
    Untitled.png
  3. brokennex

brokennex Delta User

That worked for getting past the launcher, but now I get the message shown in the attached image in the minecraft client:
    rcraft_error.png
  4. AzureZhen

What does your launcher look like? I just pushed an update to it.
    EDIT: Are you on the discord server?
  5. brokennex

brokennex Delta User

It works now, I just had to Hard Force Update twice in order for it to get all the right files (the first time it just grabbed the 151 that were missing).
    And no, I haven't been to the Discord. At least not in a while.
  6. AzureZhen

Great it hear its working!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.