Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

[Approved ]You Builder Application

Discussion in 'Applications' started by You, Dec 17, 2018.

1. You

You Delta User

1. What is your Username? You

2. How old are you? 24; 25 on January 23

3. What is your Discord Username? Cimablanq#9974

4. How long have you been playing Minecraft? Oh my god it's been so long. I've been playing this game since before food was even a thing. Before staircases, before you could even die. I could not tell you when exactly it was, but it was before Alpha. At least 8 years.

5. What Timezone are you in? GMT-8

6. Do you have any experiences as a Builder on another server? Building as a normal player, yes. As a staff member, a little.

Please answer the following questions to the best of your ability.

1. What are your strengths as a builder? Little details. Signs, lore, decorations, structures like houses and other buildings, interior decor, custom/novelty weapons, flavor text. I can also act as guinea pig, assistant for more experienced builders, or just overall help.

2. What are your weaknesses as a builder? What can you do to overcome these weaknesses? I get mental blocks when it comes to creativity sometimes and I am slow to get started. I am not sure how to go about building a dungeon if required to.

Answer the following questions with either Yes or No.

1. Do you have any experience with large structures? Please add screenshots if you have answered Yes. The truth is, no and yes, but not on this scale. I have built some pretty spectacular houses and utility farms on servers I've played on. I can decorate an island. When it comes to structuring a dungeon however, the tunnel systems, and using worldedit, I am an amateur. I do not have any screenshots at this moment.

2. Do you get along with others and are you willing to work as part of a team? Yes.

Bonus Question

1. What is your favorite .hack character? Azure Flame Kite
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2018