Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

[Sticky] The World 2D Wikia

Discussion in 'General BBS' started by ZBrM, Sep 6, 2015.

1. ZBrM

ZBrM Theta User

I'd like to present to you release of The World 2D's new wikia.
    (http://theworld2d.wikia.com)

This wikia has been built from the ground up by the members of Antiquarian Lore, and includes information from every rendition of the game to be released, including the Netslums and side servers that were illegal to discuss in the old CC wikia.

These pages are significantly more-well written than the pages on http:theworldcc.wikia.com.

The information should also be more proper, and we won't reset a day worth of changes just because your edits didn't have to do with CC (it's happened to me on the old wikia).
    All information on these pages have been thoroughly, heavily researched, or borrowed from other sources.

Any player can edit or make additions to the wikia, so long as they are signed in to a wikia account. This is to prevent bots and trolls from destroying the boards in any way.

Visit the wikia when you have time, and make sure to use it if you ever need a quick resource for information on The World 2D.

Please post any critiques you have of the site on this thread.
    Moemoedesu and Tyrial like this.
  2. Moemoedesu

Moemoedesu Delta User

We're up now? Huh.
  3. Bison

Bison Delta User R:1 Veteran

Hi ZBrM, for the sake of taste, can you make sure this wiki doesn't have a thousand articles of people talking about themselves (and how they didn't make many friends at highschool) in third person?

The last CC wiki is a shambles.
    Alkalime likes this.
  4. ZBrM

ZBrM Theta User

;)
    You should look at what we have now.

I can assure you it will be a site of high class.
  5. Ender

Ender Delta User

You forgot about my guild called VISION. We was growing fast until i got del. Damn did everyone forget me!(I am so lonely)
  6. AzureZhen

AzureZhen Administrator R:Craft Staff

7. Ender

Ender Delta User

Hahah! I can't stop laughing!